Sunday 13 January 2013

Another fruitful day:-)

Hello dear reader.
I am just popping in to wish you a good night! I have been to the fruit market today so please bear with me for my bubbling enthusiasm! I just love to stroll around there, take in the delightful aromas, look at all the different fruits, admire the colors and stop up, taste the different kinds and chat with the sellers.

And you know what I really enjoy and what is an aesthetics delight for a western like me?: No fruit wrapped in plastic in sight anywhere! They are all on display in small piles and in neat parallel rows. Very organised and veeery tempting. The dark green watermelons,  blue and green grapes, red strawberries, yellow, green and red apples, oranges, guavas, pineapples and my favorite sweet lime - just to mention a few.

And mango-season is coming up.

Oh joy! There is nothing like the juicy Indian mango, so full of flavors. I can't wait! Let me show you what I mean and let me share a few colorful moments with you, and another day I'll show you where I shop vegetables, flowers and spices. In India it is a real treat for all your senses. Now, I'll enjoy my strawberries:-)
Stay tuned!

At one of the fruit stalls. Nice?

The strawberries lay on green leaves and comes in small paperboxes. Delightful.
     

Yoummie!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear reader, I love comments! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave one:-)